GLAMPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LADY HEYES PARK GLAMPING BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All guests to our glamping accommodation must be stated on booking and agreed with reception on arrival.
On arrival, all glampers must register at the reception building which is open daily 9:00am - 10:30pm. There you will be
provided with site rules and instructions which must be adhered to during your time on site.
Full payment for your stay is required two weeks before the arrival date. Payment will not be accepted on arrival under
The management reserve the right to refuse access to the park to any person or persons without giving reason.
In extreme weather conditions the management reserve the right to take any necessary measures to the accommodation to ensure the highest standard of health and safety is adhered to.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- The earliest arrival time is 2:00pm and accommodation must be vacated by 10:00am. The latest arrival time is 10:30pm.
- Guests are asked to depart between 9:00am and 10:00am.
For departure outside of these times, please notify the reception at the earliest convenience.
ARRIVAL - HOT TUBS
- Hire of the hot tub will commence once the hot tub has been signed off by a member of our maintenance team.
- We will endeavour to ensure that this process is completed in time for your arrival, however from time to time there may be a delay due to measures out of our control- this won’t affect your ability to check in to the accommodation.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding in that the hot tub facility needs to be at the cleanest and safest standard possible between each customer use.
TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU'D WISH TO BE TREATED
- Have respect for your neighbours at all times. You are asked to avoid creating excessive noise from the use of electronic
devices such as mobile phones, radios, and televisions.
We do hope that everybody does enjoy themselves during their time with us but ask that all barbeques, gatherings and music is ceased at 10:30pm.
We expect there to be no noise between the hours of 10:30pm and 9:00am.
If you are found to be breaking these rules, the site warden on duty will be notified and you may be asked to leave site.
- Drunk and disorderly behaviour toward any member of staff or fellow guests will not be tolerated and may result in the management asking you to leave the site.
- No sound systems or generators are allowed to be used on site.
- All parents or guardians must be responsible for the children in their care.
- We do not accept vans, trucks, commercial vehicles or any type of converted commercial vehicles on site.
Each unit will have space for one vehicle to park and you will be shown where this is on arrival. Additional vehicles will be asked
to park in the Visitors' Centre Car Park.
- All rubbish must be disposed of in the bin stations provided and we ask that the pod and its decking area be left clean
and tidy how you found them ready for the next guest to enjoy.
- A strict 5mph speed limit around the site must be observed at all times.
- Barbeques are allowed on the fire pit on your decking area. Open fires are allowed but must be carried out on the designated areas.
Every effort must be made to avoid scorching the decking area, grass, and picnic tables, and ashes must be disposed of with care when cooled.
- Unfortunately, dogs aren't permitted to stay in the glamping accommodation and we must be notified of any support or guide dogs when making
the booking. They must also be checked in at reception on arrival.
- Smoking inside of the accommodation is not permitted whatsoever, and the use of recreational drugs will not be tolerated on
site under any circumstances.
- Lady Heyes Holiday Park will not be held responsible for damage to, or theft of or from any accommodation or vehicles
which are left on site. All property left is at the owners risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for the safety of any guests or any equipment being used.
HOT TUB FACILITY
- You will be required to read and sign a disclaimer before using a hot tub on site. If you would like a copy of these
terms and conditions prior to your arrival, please contact a Site Manager.
- At check in you will be instructed and provided with materials that will support and advise you to help ensure you are able to take full
advantage of your hot tub.
It is your responsibility to abide by these settings and seek advice from the maintenance team if in any doubt.
- Hot tubs are only available for glamping residents to use from 8:00am - 10:30pm daily. A self-clean process will begin at
11:00pm and the maintenance team will carry out checks and necessary cleaning every morning.
- Glamping accommodation is allocated on a pre book basis, and therefore requests for specific accommodation may not
always be possible.
- All bookings are subject to agreement with our terms and conditions.
- We do not accept large group bookings and the maximum number of units is 2 per booking with 2 Adults per unit, or 2 Adults and
2 Children where applicable.
Our accommodation is designed for a peaceful getaway, therefore groups, hen parties and stag parties will not be considered.
We do not offer full hire of the site for events/weddings or similar functions.
- All accommodation must be occupied by at least one person aged 18 years or over.
- Our glamping has a minimum two night stay during weekends and three night stays on bank holiday weekends.
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS
- For glamping stays of 1 night only, payment will always be required in full upon booking. We will not accept part payment.
For glamping stays of 2 nights or more, payment can either be made in full or via a deposit of £30.00.
Payment must then be made in full at least two weeks prior to arrival.
A reminder may be sent, however it is your responsibility to ensure this balance is paid in time.
Failure to pay any outstanding balance in time will result in the booking being cancelled, any deposit paid being lost, and the
accommodation being released for re-booking.
- The main occupant for the accommodation will be required to complete a registration form on arrival which will outline
the duty of care required.
In the event of any breakages or damage to either the accommodation or its contents, you are required to inform the staff in reception
whilst you are on site.
Failure to do so may lead to excess charges being made to the main occupant if deemed necessary to do so.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Lady Heyes takes pride in customer service and wants to ensure that everybody is happy in the event of not being able to stay with us.
- Cancellations must be called in to reception on 01928 788557 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any booking that is cancelled at any date up until two weeks prior to the arrival date will be eligible for a refund.
- Any bookings that are cancelled with 7-14 days prior to the arrival date will only be eligible for the deposit amount paid
to be credited within our system for your future use or you can re-book other dates there and then.
- If your cancellation is last minute and the park is fully booked at the time of cancellation, then the payment will be lost.
- Leaving the park early during your stay will not entitle you to a refund for the difference.
- Refunds on the weather should only be considered should the park be forced to close, otherwise business will remain
open as usual