- Groups are to be of no more than 4 tents (Any group bookings must be made by telephone on 01928 788557. Failure to call will result in your group being split up on arrival).
- On arrival all caravanners and campers must register at the Reception Desk which is open: 9am - 5.00pm daily, 7pm on Fridays through the Summer. Earliest arrival time is midday and you must depart by midday unless a Lazy Day pass is purchased.
- Payment for pitches and electrical hook-ups must be made in advance.
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided and the pitches are to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Dogs are welcome at the Park. All owners are requested to keep their dogs under strict control at all times during their stay. Dog fouling must be cleaned up by the owner. No Dog kennels are allowed to be placed on site.
- We do not accept vans, trucks, commercial vehicles or any type of converted commercial vehicles on site. Only one vehicle per tent/caravan is allowed all other vehicles are to be parked in Visitors Centre car park.
- All parents or guardians must be responsible for the children in their care.
- Barbeques are allowed on the park. Open fires must be requested at reception. Every effort must be made to avoid scorching the grass and picnic tables and ashes must be disposed of with care when cooled.
- All barbeques, parties, music and social gatherings must cease at 10:30pm, we expect no noise from 11:00pm.
- No nuisance shall be caused to any other user of the site by the caravan tenant or camper, his/her family, guests or pets.
- The toilets and showers on the site are for the use of caravanners and campers only and residents should close the doors after use to keep those facilities secure.
- A 5mph speed limit around the site must be observed at all times.
- The right is reserved to refuse access to the park to any person or persons without giving reason.
Lady Heyes Park takes pride in customer service and wants to ensure that everybody is happy if they are unable to stay with us.
Cancellations must be called in on 01928 788557 or emailed to email@example.com
We operate a credit system whereby with 7 or more daysí notice we will happily cancel a booking for you. The deposit paid will go onto a credit file for future use, or you can re-book other dates there and then.
If your cancellation is last minute and the Park is fully booked at the time of cancellation then the deposit will be lost.
Leaving the park early during your stay will not entitle you to a refund for the difference.
Refunds on the weather will only be considered should the park be forced to close, otherwise business will remain open as usual.
If you have any other questions regarding deposits, then please speak to our site manager.
Our customer service department can be called on 01928 788557.