TOURING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LADY HEYES PARK TOURING BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission must be obtained before pitching a tent or parking a vehicle on the camping site.
On arrival, all pitch occupants must register at the reception building which is open daily 9:00am - 10:30pm. There you will be
provided with site rules and instructions which must be adhered to during your time on site. These include the placement of vehicles,
awnings, and camping units on our site and pitches.
Full payment for your stay must be made before pitching up.
The management reserve the right to refuse access to the park to any person or persons without giving reason.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- The earliest arrival time is Midday and accommodation must be vacated by Midday unless a Lazy Day pass is granted and paid for at the
reception. The latest arrival time is 10:30pm.
- Guests are asked to depart between 9:00am and Midday.
For departure outside of these times please notify the reception at the earliest convenience.
ARRIVAL - HOT TUBS
- Hire of the hot tub will commence once the hot tub has been signed off by a member of our maintenance team.
- We will endeavour to ensure that this process is completed in time for your arrival, however from time to time there may be a delay due to measures out of our control- this won't affect your ability to check in to the accommodation.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding in that the hot tub facility needs to be at the cleanest and safest standard possible between each customer use.
SITE ACCESS DURING YOUR STAY
- Barriers to the touring park operate with an access key card which will be given to you on checkin.
We only supply one key card per pitch and a £5.00 deposit is retained for the card during your time on site. The deposit
will be returned to you on checkout.
- The communal toilet and shower blocks on site are for the use of caravanners and campers only. Residents should
use the key card access to enter, and close the doors behind them to keep those facilities secure.
- Amenities such as the Elsan Point and the Laundry Room are self-service and we ask that the premises are treated fairly and left in a
clean and tidy state.
TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU'D WISH TO BE TREATED
- Have respect for your neighbours at all times. You are asked to avoid creating excessive noise from the use of electronic
devices such as mobile phones, radios, and televisions.
We do hope that everybody does enjoy themselves during their time with us but ask that all barbeques, gatherings and music is ceased at 10:30pm.
We expect there to be no noise between the hours of 10:30pm and 9:00am.
If you are found to be breaking these rules, the site warden on duty will be notified and you may be asked to leave site.
- Drunk and disorderly behaviour toward any member of staff or fellow camper will not be tolerated and may result in the management asking you to leave the site.
- No sound systems or generators are allowed to be used on site. The use of recreational drugs be not be tolerated on site.
- All parents or guardians must be responsible for the children in their care.
- We do not accept vans, trucks, commercial vehicles, or any type of converted commercial vehicles on site.
Only one vehicle per tent/caravan pitch is allowed. All other vehicles are to be parked in Visitors' Centre Car park.
- All rubbish must be disposed of in the bin stations provided and we ask that the pitches be left clean
and tidy for the next camper to enjoy.
- A strict 5mph speed limit around the site must be observed at all times.
- Barbeques are allowed on the park. Open fires must be requested at reception.
Every effort must be made to avoid scorching the grass and picnic tables. Ashes must be disposed of with care when cooled.
- Dogs are welcome at the park, all owners are requested to keep their dogs under strict control and on leads at all times
during their stay. Dog fouling must be cleaned up by the owners. No dog kennels are allowed to be placed on site.
- Dogs are allowed in Lady Heyes View Café and Licensed Bar as well as reception.
Access for dogs to go in the units at Crafts and Antiques Centre is solely the discretion of the independent business owner and may vary.
- We are a small family site, and for this reason do not allow group bookings of more than three tent pitches or touring pitches to book together.
- Lady Heyes Holiday Park will not be held responsible for damage to, or theft of or from, caravans, tents and vehicles
which are left on site. All property left is at the owners risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for the safety of any campers or any equipment being used.
HOT TUB TOURING PITCHES
- You will be required to read and sign a disclaimer before using a hot tub on site. If you would like a copy of these
terms and conditions prior to your arrival please contact a Site Manager.
- Hot tubs are only available to use from 8:00am - 10:30pm daily. A self-clean process will begin at 11:00pm and the maintenance
team will carry out checks and necessary cleaning every morning.
- Pitches are allocated on a pre book basis, and therefore requests for specific pitches can't always be accommodated.
- All bookings are subject to agreement with our terms and conditions.
- We do not accept large group bookings and the maximum number of pitches allowed per booking is four tents or three caravans
together at any one time.
- Rally bookings are accepted during off peak time and rally terms/conditions or applications must be made to the Rally
- All Touring Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailer Tents must be reversed onto the hard standing pitch.
- All pitches must be occupied by at least one person aged 18 years or over.
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS
- For touring and camping pitches deposit payment of the first night's charge will need to be made at the time of booking.
It is site policy that we don't take any further or full payment for caravan or camping pitches until arrival and attempt at
making payment any earlier will be refused.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Lady Heyes takes pride in customer service and wants to ensure that everybody is happy in the event of not being able to stay with us.
- Cancellations must be called in to reception on 01928 788557 or emailed to
- Any booking that is cancelled at any date up until two weeks prior to the arrival date will be eligible for a refund.
- Any bookings that are cancelled with 7-14 days prior to the arrival date will only be eligible for the deposit amount paid
to be credited within our system for your future use or you can re-book other dates there and then.
- If your cancellation is last minute and the park is fully booked at the time of cancellation, then the payment will be lost.
- Leaving the park early during your stay will not entitle you to a refund for the difference.
- Refunds on account of adverse weather should only be considered should the park be forced to close, otherwise business will remain
open as usual
- If you have any other questions regarding deposits, then please speak to a Site Manager.
- Our customer service department can be called on 01928 788557, 7 days a week 9:00 am - 10:30pm