TOURING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LADY HEYES PARK TOURING BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission must be obtained before pitching a tent or parking a vehicle on the camping site.
On arrival, all pitch occupants must register at the reception building which is open daily. There you will be provided with site rules and instructions which must be adhered to during your time on site. These include the placement of vehicles, awnings, and camping units on our site and pitches.
Full payment for your stay must be made before pitching up. The management reserve the right to refuse access to the park to any person or persons without giving reason.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- The earliest arrival time is Midday unless organised with the Caravan & Camping manager beforehand and pitches must be vacated by Midday unless a Lazy Day pass is granted and paid for at reception on your day of departure.
- Please check with reception for the latest check in time which is subject to change throughout the year.
- Guests are asked to depart before Midday. For departure outside of the office opening times please notify the reception at the earliest convenience.
SITE ACCESS DURING YOUR STAY
- Barriers to the touring park operate with an access key card which will be given to you on check-in. We only supply one key card per pitch and a cash deposit is retained for the card during your time on site. The deposit will be returned to you on checkout.
- The communal toilet and shower blocks on site are for the use of caravanners and campers only. Residents should use the key card access to enter, and close the doors behind them to keep those facilities secure. Children must be supervised in these facilities at all times.
- Amenities such as the Elsan Point and the Laundry Room are self-service and we ask that the premises are treated fairly and left in a clean and tidy state. Please ensure you put the correct waste in the correct drainage point (DO NOT USE GREY WATER FOR BLACK WATER).
TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU'D WISH TO BE TREATED
- Have respect for your neighbours at all times. You are asked to avoid creating excessive noise from the use of electronic devices such as mobile phones, radios, and televisions. We do hope that everybody does enjoy themselves during their time with us but ask that all barbeques, gatherings and music is ceased at 10:30pm. We expect there to be no noise between the hours of 10:30pm and 9:00am. If you are found to be breaking these rules, the site warden on duty will be notified and you may be asked to leave site.
- Drunk and disorderly behaviour toward any member of staff or fellow camper will not be tolerated and may result in the management asking you to leave the site.
- No sound systems or generators are allowed to be used on site. The use of recreational drugs is not be tolerated on site.
- All parents or guardians must be responsible for the children in their care. Children are to be supervised at all times across site including in the onsite Club house.
- We do not accept vans, trucks, commercial vehicles, or any type of converted commercial vehicles on site. Only one vehicle per tent/caravan pitch is allowed. All other vehicles are to be parked in Visitors' Centre Car Park. Information on which vehicles are allowed on site can be accessed from reception.
- Family or friends visiting during your stay will need to sign in at the office and must depart the site by 8pm.
- All rubbish must be disposed of in the bin stations provided and we ask that the pitches be left clean and tidy for the next camper to enjoy.
- A strict 5mph speed limit around the site must be observed at all times.
- Barbeques are allowed on the park. Open fires must be requested at reception. Every effort must be made to avoid scorching the grass and picnic tables. Ashes must be disposed of with care when cooled. All fires must be raised off the grass/ground.
- It is site policy when having a controlled fire to only burn fire safety logs and to burn one at a time, these can be purchased from reception. Do not use any wood, coal, or accelerants.
- Dogs are welcome at the park; all owners are requested to keep their dogs under strict control and on leads at all times during their stay. Dog fouling must be cleaned up by the owners. There are dog bins located at various points across site. No dog kennels are allowed to be placed on site. The office can supply dog mess bags if required.
Dogs are allowed on the terrace of the Vintage Teapot Family Room and Bar as well as reception. Access for dogs in the units at Crafts and Antiques Centre is solely at the discretion of the independent business owner and may vary.
- Lady Heyes Holiday Park will not be held responsible for damage to, or theft of or from, caravans, tents and vehicles which are left on site. All property left is at the owner's risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for the safety of any campers or any equipment being used.
HOT TUB TOURING PITCHES
- You will be required to read and sign a disclaimer before using a hot tub on site. If you would like a copy of these terms and conditions prior to your arrival please contact a Site Manager. By signing this document, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions for use.
- Hot tubs are only available to use from 8:00am - 10:30pm daily. A self-clean process will begin at 11:00pm and the maintenance team will carry out regular checks and necessary cleaning every morning. Do not use the hot tub after 9am on your day of departure.
- Lady Heyes' Management request that children under the height of 4 feet do not use any hot tub on site.
- Pitches are allocated on a pre book basis, and therefore requests for specific pitches can't always be accommodated, nor the moving of existing bookings to accommodate your stay.
- All bookings are subject to agreement with our terms and conditions. Bookings may be altered by the Caravan & Camping Manager if deemed absolutely necessary.
- We do not accept large group bookings and the maximum number of pitches allowed per booking is four tents or three caravans together at any one time. Gatherings of groups can only take place in communal areas such as the Club house, not on the camping our touring fields.
- Rally bookings are accepted during off peak time and rally terms/conditions or applications must be made to the Rally Manager.
- All Touring Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailer Tents must be reversed onto the hard standing pitch and not driven over or parked on the grass areas.
- All pitches must be occupied by at least one person aged 18 years or over.
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS
- For touring and camping pitches, deposit payment of the first night's charge will need to be made at the time of booking. It is site policy that we don't take any further or full payment for caravan or camping pitches until arrival and attempt at making payment any earlier will be refused. Payment for a one night stay will need to be made at the time of booking.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Lady Heyes takes pride in customer service and wants to ensure that everybody is happy in the event of not being able to stay with us.
- Cancellations must be called in to reception on 01928 788557 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any booking that is cancelled at any date up until two weeks prior to the arrival date will be eligible for a refund.
- Any bookings that are cancelled with 7-14 days prior to the arrival date will only be eligible for the amount paid to be credited within our system for your future use or you can re-book other dates at the time of cancelling your booking.
- If your cancellation is last minute the amount for the deposit or first night's stay will be lost.
- Leaving the park early during your stay will not entitle you to a refund or credit for the difference.
- Refunds on account of adverse weather should only be considered should the park be forced to close, otherwise business will remain open as usual.
- If you have any other questions regarding deposits, then please speak to a Site Manager.
- Our customer service department can be called on 01928 788557, 7 days a week.